1 can white shoepeg corn and/or 1 can of vegetables
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 package s instant mashed potatoes
5 slices butter or 5 dollops of butter
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F. Brown ground beef in a skillet. Add salt and pepper (to taste). Once meat is thoroughly cooked drain the extra fat.
2. Return meat to skillet and add the corn/vegetables and the cream of mushroom soup. This layer is complete. Spread evenly in a casserole dish.
3. In the meantime, make your instant mashed potatoes according to the directions on the package. Once cooked, layer the mashed potatoes on top of the meat mixture. Place your butter slices sporadically on top of your mashed potatoes.
4. Place casserole dish in oven and bake for 45 minutes to an hour (depending on your oven).
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.