1 large container Breakstone's or Knudsen Sour Cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 cups chicken broth (reserved)
Salt and pepper to taste
1 Tbsp garlic powder
Cayenne pepper (optional)
1 can mushrooms, drained
1 bag KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Cut up chicken. Boil for about 45 minutes (add 1 Tbsp. salt to water). Mix all other ingredients in bowl except cheese.
2. Place chicken in Pyrex dish. Cover with sauce. Top with cheese.
3. Bake 350°F for 30-45 minutes. Serve with rice (gravy on top of rice). Top with cayenne pepper individually before eating.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.