1) Saute onion until almost translucent. Add meat and brown. If desired add spices to meat. Add soup, ketchup, and mustard to meat and onion mixture.
2) Simmer for 5-10 minutes or as long as you prefer. (The longer it cooks, the more the flavor of the soup cooks into the meat).
3) Open bun and put onto plate with the middle facing up. Spoon on as much of the meat mixture as desired. Enjoy!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.