1 can (16.3-oz.) refrigerated southern style biscuits
Chopped fresh parsley, if desired
Paprika, if desired
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Melt margarine in large heavy skillet. Add onion; cook and stir until tender. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off. Add flour and salt to skillet; stir until smooth. Add broth, water and hot pepper sauce; cook until bubbly and thickened, stirring constantly. Stir in chicken, mixed vegetables and sour cream. Simmer over low heat until thoroughly heated.
2. Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut each in half. Place biscuit halves on top of hot chicken mixture. Simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
3. Cover; simmer an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until biscuits are no longer doughy. Sprinkle with parsley and paprika.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.