1. Hotdish: Cook beef and drain. Cook noodles. Add beef, corn, soups, and sour cream to noodles. Stir together.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter side up on bread, cut into 1/2-1 inch squares. Pour hotdish into 9x13 cake pan. Lay bread on top of hotdish butter side up until completely covered.
3. Bake for about 20 min or until bread has been toasted.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.