1/2 ea. green, red, yellow, and orange bell peppers
1/2 cup diced onion
1 pkg kilbasa sausage
Salt & pepper to taste
1/2 tsp garlic powder
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Prepare shells & cheese as per pkg. instructions. While shells and cheese is cooking, chop up all colored peppers and onion.
2. Boil kielbasa in skillet with water. Cut kielbasa into round slices, then quarter each round.
3. Place all ingredients into a 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish. Stir them all together.
4. Bake at 350°F for about 45 min to 1 hour.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.