1 1/2 cups finely crushed Nabisco Graham Cracker Crumbs
6 oz semi-sweet chocolate pieces
6 oz butterscotch pieces
1 1/2 cups flaked sweetened coconut
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. Melt butter, stir in graham cracker crumbs. Put graham cracker mixture in bottom of 13x9 pan. Firmly pat down in pan.
2) Layer, in order, chocolate pieces, butterscotch pieces, coconut and walnut. Drizzle condensed milk over mixture in pan.
3) Bake for 30 minutes. Cool and cut into bars.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.