1) Preheat oven, smoker, or barbecue to 225 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix together a generous amount of brown sugar and cayenne pepper to taste (sweet heat).
2) Lay bacon strips flat on oven broiler tray. Fully cover bacon strips with brown sugar and cayenne mixture.
3) Cook for about 20 minutes then turn bacon over, and sprinkle other side with generous amount of brown sugar and cayenne mixture. Cook another 20 minutes or so until bacon starts to crisp a little (it may cook quicker depending on your setup). Remove from oven/smoker/BBQ and let cool. When bacon has hardened, break into bite sized pieces and serve.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.