1. Finely chop peppers and onion and put in large bowl. Drain black beans, black eyed peas and corn. Add them to the bowl also.
2. In a sauce pan, bring the oil, vinegar and sugar to a boil until the sugar is dissolved. Pour liquid over the ingredients in the bowl.
3. Put in the refrigerator to chill. Drain slightly before serving. Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.