1. Thaw, rinse, and squeeze out the spinach. Chop up the water chestnuts if they didn't come chopped. Chop up the ends of the green onions.
2. Mix all ingredients. Add a little water if too thick.
3. Refrigerate overnight for the flavor to blend.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.