4 swordfish steaks (or any other firm whitefish you like)
1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Soak raisins in small amount of lukewarm water 30 minutes; drain and dry on paper towels. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In large skillet, cook onion and garlic in 5 tablespoons olive oil until soft, not brown. Stir in nuts, raisins, capers, tomatoes and olives. Cover skillet and cook over medium heat 15 minutes.
3. In the meantime, salt and pepper the fish. Place in oiled baking dish, cover with the cooked tomato mixture.
4. Bake 15 to 20 minutes until fish flakes with fork (check the center under the topping). Sprinkle each serving with fresh parsley before serving.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.