12 small fresh or frozen zucchini (best with fresh)
1 small yellow onion or frozen chopped onions
Grated Romano or parmesan cheese
Garlic powder or fresh oven roasted garlic
Crushed red pepper (for taste)
Bread crumbs (varies upon taste)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1) Melt butter or margarine in microwave until liquid. Slice zucchini into thin slices (about 1/4 inch thick. Dice onions into small pieces. Place zucchini and onions in large mixing bowl. Add melted butter or margarine to zucchini and onions. Stir until zucchini is wet from the butter or margarine. Add mozzarella cheese and grating cheese. Stir until zucchini is coated with cheeses. Add black pepper, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper. Stir. Add bread crumbs gradually so mixture won’t get dry.
2) Add the total mixture to a greased medium sized aluminum pan or Pyrex baking dish. Sprinkle a thin layer of bread crumbs on top and smooth out with spatula.
3) Bake at 450 degrees F for about 45 to 60 minutes. Bake until golden brown or until desired consistency.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.