1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Coat a baking dish with cooking spray. Mix together chopped apples, cranberries, and sugar. Transfer mixed fruit to the baking dish.
2. Mix together the oats, flour, brown sugar and melted butter. Spread mixture on top of mixed fruit. Using a knife, blend some of the topping mix into the cranberry mixture. Top with a few pats of butter.
3. Bake for about 1 hour. Let cool slightly before serving.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.