1 can (about 15 oz.) sauerkraut, rinsed and drained well
1 lb Oscar Mayer Polish Sausage, sliced
1 lb egg noodles, cooked according to directions on package
1 Tbsp spicy brown or Dijon mustard
1 cup frozen peas
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Saute mushrooms, onions and garlic in butter, along with spices and salt and pepper to taste. Cook until veggies are tender.
2. Add sauerkraut and cook until heated through. Stir in polish sausage and cook until lightly browned.
3. Add cooked noodles, mustard and frozen peas. Heat until peas are thawed and noodles are heated through. If dish seems dry at this point, you can add a little more butter, some chicken broth, or just water to make a slight sauce.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.