4 pita bread rounds, toasted, or 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, split and toasted
1 recipe Olive-Tomato Relish (below)
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (1 oz.)
2 Tbsp olive oil
Reserved salad dressing mix
1 cup chopped tomato
1/4 cup chopped pitted Kalamata or ripe olives
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. In a large bowl, use a whisk to beat egg white; stir in bread crumbs, milk, add half of the dry salad dressing mix. Add turkey; mix well. Set aside remaining dry salad dressing mix to make Olive-Tomato Relish. Shape turkey mixture into four patties that are 3/4-inch thick.
2. Place patties on the grill rack directly over medium heat; grill for 14 to 18 minutes or until no longer pink (165 degrees F). Turn once halfway through grilling process.
3. Serve patties on toasted pita bread rounds with Olive-Tomato Relish and feta cheese.
Olive-Tomato Relish: In a small bowl, stir together olive oil and reserved salad dressing mix. Stir in chopped tomato, chopped pitted Kalamata or ripe olives. Makes 1 1/3 cups.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.