1. Dice unpeeled potatoes into 1/2 inch cubes. Boil 10 minutes or until 3/4 cooked.
2. In a separate pan, combine melted butter and flour and mix until smooth. Place over low heat and gradually add half-and-half, stirring constantly. Continue to stir until smooth and liquid begins to thicken. Add melted Velveeta. Stir until well mixed.
3. Drain potatoes and add to cream mixture. Stir in pepper, garlic powder, and hot sauce (to taste). Cover and cook over low heat for 30 minutes. To serve place bacon, shredded cheese, chives and parsley on top.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.