1 roll (18 oz.) Pillsbury refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
1 cup chopped honey-roasted peanuts, divided
1 cup butterscotch chips
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup chocolate flavor syrup
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Break up cookie dough into ungreased 9 or 10 inch springform pan. Press in bottom to form crust. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove partially baked crust from oven. Cool 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add sugar and egg; beat until well blended. Stir in 1/2 cup of the chocolate ships and 1/2 cup of the peanuts. Pour over cooled crust; spread evenly.
3. In medium microwavable bowl, microwave butterscotch chips on high 1 minute, stirring twice, until melted and smooth. Stir in peanut butter until smooth. Drizzle over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips and peanuts.
4. Return to oven; bake 30 to 40 minutes longer or until edge is set but center is still slightly jiggly. Cool on wire rack 10 minutes. Run knife around side of pan to loosen; carefully remove side of pan. Cool 1 hour. Refrigerate 2 hours or until completely cooled before serving.
5. To serve, cut torte into wedges. Drizzle 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup onto each dessert plate. Place wedges over syrup.