16 cinnamon (or flavor of your choice) graham crackers, broken in half to make 32 squares
Mini chocolate chips (optional)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Mix the vanilla pudding with the cold milk until well combined (approx. 2 minutes). Stir in the Cool Whip.
3. Spread pudding mixture on graham cracker square. Sprinkle with a few mini chocolate chips (if desired). Top with another graham cracker square.
3. Freeze 2 hours until firm. Store in an airtight container in the freezer until your ready to enjoy!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.