1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Place salmon on small rimmed baking sheet lined with foil.
2. In small bowl, stir together soy sauce, sesame oil and honey. Pour over salmon; turn to coat. Let stand five minutes at room temperature. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
3. Bake salmon 10 to 12 minutes or until it just begins to flake. Heat broiler; broil salmon four to six inches from heat 30 to 60 seconds or until sesame seeds are browned. Serve salmon garnished with lime wedges.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.