3 chicken tenderloins, cut into bite sized pieces (or about 1.5 chicken breasts)
1 Tbsp olive oil
8 spears asparagus, trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces
2 cloves garlic, minced
Red pepper flakes to taste
1 small lemon, cut in half, divided
1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
1 Tbsp light butter
1/4 cup grated parmesan
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Prepare pasta according to package. Drain and set aside. While pasta is cooking, heat a large skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken in olive oil until done and slightly browned. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Add asparagus, garlic, pepper flakes and the juice of half of the lemon to the pan. Let cook until asparagus is tender.
3. Add cooked chicken, cherry tomatoes, pasta, butter, and parmesan to the pan. Squeeze juice from other half of lemon on mix. Heat through, stirring. Season with salt to taste. Voila!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.