1 (3 1/2- to 4-pound) cut-up chicken, skin removed from all pieces except wings
1 cups chicken broth
3 tablespoons cornstarch
1/2 teaspoon s dried thyme
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 package s (10-ounce) frozen peas, thawed
1/2 cups heavy or whipping cream
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. In 5- to 6-quart slow cooker, combine carrots, potatoes, onion, and garlic. Place chicken pieces on top of vegetables. In 2-cup liquid measuring cup, with fork, mix chicken broth, cornstarch, thyme, salt & pepper; pour mixture over chicken and vegetables.
2. Cover slow cooker with lid and cook as manufacturer directs, on low 8 hours or on high 6 hours.
3. With tongs or slotted spoon, transfer chicken pieces to warm deep platter. With slotted spoon, transfer vegetables to platter with chicken pieces. Cover platter to keep warm. Stir peas and cream into cooking liquid; heat through. Spoon sauce over chicken and vegetables on platter.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.