1) Place 2 large sheets of aluminum foil onto countertop. Place a small teaspoon-sized spoon next to foil ready to use. Pour oatmeal into a large bowl. Place peanut butter on top of oatmeal & indent the top. Pour vanilla into that indent space (so to not get vanilla on oatmeal). Set aside for later use.
2) Mix sugar, milk, cocoa, and butter together in large pot on medium-high heat. Cook, stirring frequently, until rolling boil starts. Once boiling, stir constantly & set a timer for 2 minutes. Once the timer goes off, take pot off the heat & pour oatmeal/peanut butter bowl into pot. Quickly mix together.
3) Take pot to foil. Using teaspoon-size spoon, drop spoonfuls of No-Bakes onto foil, being careful with hot mix. Once pot is empty, give No-Bakes time to firm up. Enjoy!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.