1. Dice potatoes, onion, beets, turnip, carrots, cabbage, and beef in small pieces.
2. Boil potatoes in large pot of water.
3. Lightly saute beef in frying pan with 1 tsp. olive oil until light brown. Add to boiling pot. Boil together with potatoes for 10 minutes.
4. Heat butter and remaining oil in large frying pan. Saute onion, carrots, beets, and turnip for 3 minutes. Add cabbage and saute together for another 3 minutes, covered on medium heat.
5. Once potatoes are tender, add pan of vegetables to pot with potatoes and meat. Let boil together for 10 minutes until color is a deep red. Add salt and pepper.
6. Dice garlic and dill. Add to pot. Simmer.
7. Add Breakstone's Sour Cream to individual bowls of hot soup immediately before serving.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.