1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
3/4 cup chopped unwrapped thin rectangular créme de menthe candies
2 1/4 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
drops 1 to 2 green food color, if desired
tablespoons 2 to 3 milk
24 thin rectangular créme de menthe candies, unwrapped
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in 3/4 cup chopped candies. Shape teaspoons of dough into balls; place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
2. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until set and edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
3. In small bowl, mix frosting ingredients until smooth, adding enough milk 1 teaspoon at a time until desired spreading consistency. Spread 1 teaspoon frosting on each cooled cookie. Cut each créme de menthe candy in half crosswise; cut each half diagonally into 2 triangles. Garnish each cookie with 2 candy triangles to form a tree.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.