1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Take your butter and butter all sides of each piece of bread.
2. Put your slice of KRAFT American Sliced Cheese and place it between the slices of bread.
3. Spray your pan with non-sticky cooking spray. Place your sandwich into the oven. After the sandwich starts browning, sprinkle a tiny bit of parmesan cheese onto each side of the sandwich.
4. When your sandwich is about ready, sprinkle a little bit of parsley on one side of the sandwich. Let cool for 2 minutes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.