1. Mix first 5 ingredients in 2 quart sauce pan over med heat, stirring constantly, to 240°F (soft ball stage) on candy thermometer.
2. Remove from heat. Cool until bottom of pan can rest comfortably in palm of hand (110°F on thermometer).
3. Add vanilla & beat until firm. Pour into lightly buttered square pan. Cool & cut into squares.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.