1. Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions. Dissolve the bouillon in a bowl of water. Add soup, celery salt, and pepper. Drain spaghetti; add soup to mixture. Stir in chicken, onion, pimentos and 1/2 cup of cheese.
2. Transfer to a greased 8-inch square baking dish. Top with the remaining cheese.
3. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes or until heated through.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.