1 package (8 ounces) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese
1/4 cup sour cream (2 ounces)
2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
Dash garlic salt
Dash salt and pepper
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
1 jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease small shallow glass baking dish with cooking spray oil. In a medium sized bowl- cream the cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, garlic salt, salt and pepper. Once mixed add the grated parmesan, mozzarella and Romano cheeses. Gently blend in the chopped artichokes and spinach.
2. Transfer mixture to greased baking dish. Top with a sprinkle of grated mozzarella and parmesan.
3. Bake in oven for roughly 25 min or until bubbly and lightly browned.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.