1. Melt butter in large saute pan over medium heat. Saute garlic and onion, bell pepper, seasoned salt and Old Bay seasoning until peppers are soft, about 3 minutes.
2. Add tomatoes, scallions and thyme. Season with salt and pepper amd cook until tomatoes soften slightly, about 1 min.
3. Turn heat to high and toss shrimp in saute pan until pink. Add flour until well combined. Add wine and lemon juice and cook on high for about a minute or until the sauce reduces slightly.
4. To serve, spoon shrimp and sauce onto beds of buttered rice and sprinkle with chopped chives.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.