1. Peel and cut potatoes into 1" cubes. Place potatoes in a pot of water to boil.
2. While cooking potatoes, heat a large skillet over medium high heat and drizzle with oil. Cut chicken into 1" chunks and add to the skillet, next added diced onions.
3. Add the potatoes once they are soft. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning until coated. Cook until onions are translucent and chicken is cooked through.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.