1. Combine melted butter or margarine, flour and powdered sugar; mix well. Press into a greased and floured 13-x-9 inch baking pan. Bake at 300°F for 25 minutes.
2. Combine all other ingredients in large bowl. Mix well. Spread filling over first layer of dough while still hot. Bake an additional 40 to 45 min. or until golden brown and firm.
4. Sprinkle with additional powdered sugar. Cut into 30 servings. Enjoy!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.