1. Boil large pot of water and prepare macaroni as directed.
2. In large skillet, lightly brown chopped onions in butter or margarine. Stir in tomato soup, water and 3/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese. Heat until cheese melts.
3. Blend tomato soup and cheese mixture with macaroni into 1 1/4 quart casserole dish. Layer tomato and cheese mixture with solid cheddar cheese slices 2 or 3 times, ending with slices on top. Sprinkle with additional 1/2 cup shredded cheddar and bread crumbs.
4. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.