1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Layer two times in casserole dish with the peaches, starting with crumb and butter mixture on bottom. From the bottom, it should be: crumb and butter mixture, peaches, crumb and butter mixture and peaches on top.
3. Bake for 30 minutes. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.