1/4 cup continental (curly leafed) parsley, chopped
1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
1 cup cucumber, sliced
Freshly ground black pepper
Fresh basil leaves
1 lemon, extra, cut into wedges
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Combine pesto and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Add the bocconcini and toss lightly to coat.
2. Arrange lettuce leaves in a serving bowl. Place the bocconcini in the center of the bowl, sprinkle with parsley and arrange the tomato halves and cucumber among the leaves.
3. Season with pepper to taste and garnish with basil leaves and lemon wedges.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.