1. Boil chicken till done, Reserve stock and debone chicken. Put chicken bones in oven and bake at 350°F for 15 min. Place bones back in stock and boil.
2. Prepare dark roux in pan then add vegetables, seasoning, and stir to stop roux from cooking.
3. Remove bones from stock but continue to boil, add roux mixture to stock mixing well. Add sausage and continue cooking over med. heat for 30 min. Turn off heat and add chicken and serve with rice.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.