1/4 cup Kraft Shredded or Grated Parmesan Cheese (reserve for garnish)
2 thick slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Put potatoes in a covered dish in the microwave for 12 minutes. In a heavy sauce pan, on a medium heat, melt butter. Once melted, add flour and stir. Next add heavy cream and cheeses and turn down to a low heat, stir as needed, sauce is ready when cheese is melted completely.
2. Preheat oven to 350ºF. In a buttered 2-quart baking dish, place a layer of about 1/3 of the potatoes, onions, salt and pepper to taste, then add 1/3 of cheese mixture; Repeat steps with remaining potatoes and cheese sauce. Garnish potatoes with cheese and sprinkle bacon on top.
3. Bake for about 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted and potatoes are soft enough to put knife through.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.