2 cans (10.75 ounce each) condensed cream of celery soup
1 can Progresso or Campbell’s French Onion Soup
1/4 cup steak sauce
5 1/2 pounds pot roast
2 cans Pepsi, divided
2 bay leaves
1 can potatoes
1 can carrots
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. In a slow cooker, mix cream of celery soup, French Onion Soup and steak sauce. Place pot roast in slow cooker and coat with soup mixture. Pour 1 can of Pepsi over roast. Put bay leaves on top.
2. Cook on High setting for 3 to 4 hours, or on Low setting for 8 to 9 hours.
3. Add potatoes and carrots 1 hour before done and pour other can of Pepsi over roast.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.