1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a fluted cake pan (9.5 in.) with nonstick spray and add cajeta.
2. In a blender blend the evaporated milk, cream cheese, 4 eggs, vanilla and sugar. Set aside.
3. With an electric beater beat the cake mix, water, oil, and remaining eggs; add sour cream to the mixture. Pour over the cajeta in the bottom of the pan.
4. Pour the flan mixture with the help of a ladle over the chocolate cake mix in the pan. Cover with aluminum foil sprayed with nonstick spray and place in a bigger pan. Add enough water to cover half of the mold.
5. Bake for 1 hr 30 min. Take it out and let it cool. Refrigerate 2 hours before you take the cake out of the pan. Decorate with pecans on top of the cake.