1. Spray pan with non-stick spray. Heat pan over medium-high heat. Rub tilapia with cumin and chili powder and add to pan. Cook until fish is opaque (about 4 minutes each side).
2. In another pan, cook beans until warm.
3. Divide fish and beans and place into corn tortillas. Top fish with cabbage, salsa, cilantro and guacamole.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.