1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
3 Tbsp seasoned bread crumbs
3 Tbsp butter, melted
2 Tbsp each finely chopped onion, celery and sweet red, yello and greeen peppers
1 garlic clove, minced
Dash dried parsley flakes
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Drain clams, reserving 2 Tbsp. of juice. In a large bowl, combine the clams and remaining ingredients; stir in the reserved clam juice.
2. Spoon into greased 6 oz. custard cups or clamshell dishes; place on baking sheets.
3. Bake at 350°F for 10-15 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.