1. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, horseradish and parmesan cheese until blended. Cut a small hole in the corner of a resealable plastic bag; add cream cheese mixture.
2. Butterfly the shrimp along the outside curves. Pipe about 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture into each shrimp.
3. Arrange shrimp on a serving platter. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with seafood sauce if desired. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.