1) Sprinkle eggplant with salt; let sit 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse and pat dry; brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Brown on both sides in medium skillet over medium heat. Set aside.
2) Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and butter in same skillet over medium heat; cook and stir mushrooms and onion until softened. Stir in pasta sauce, basil and oregano. Set aside.
3) Combine ricotta cheese, Monterey Jack cheese and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese in medium bowl. Set aside.
4) Spread 1/2 sauce mixture in bottom of slow cooker. Layer with 1/2 lasagna noodles, 1/2 eggplant, 1/2 cheese mixture. Repeat layers once. For last layer, use remaining 1/3 of lasagna noodles, zucchini, zucchini, remaining 1/3 of sauce mixture and top with remaining 1/2 cup parmesan.
5) Cover; cook on LOW 6 hours. Let sit 15 to 20 minutes befor serving.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.