1. Place malt liquor, chicken broth, butter, oregano, garlic, parsley, olive oil, & crab boil bag or Old Bay Spice into a large stock pot. Bring to boil.
2. Place all 6 crabs in pot and bring back to boil. Cook 8 to 10 minutes on high leaving lid 1/4 inch open to vent steam. Stir crabs occasionally around in pot. At the same time, boil linguini in separate pot to al dente or how you like it! 8-12 minutes.
3. When both are done, Remove CRABS immediately and place in foil pan enough to hold crabs, linguini, & sauce (i.e., lasagna pan will do). Strain linguini and immediately place over crabs in foil pan. Remove crab boil bag from sauce if necessary, then layer 1/2 of crab sauce all over linguini and crabs. TOP with Kraft Parmesan Cheese liberally. Save the other 1/2 of sauce for extra on each plate or bowl.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.