1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease a baking pan 13 x 9 x 2 inches with shortening. Put the flour, paprika and salt in a large sealable plastic bag and close it tightly. Shake it well to mix the ingredients. Put 2 to 3 chicken pieces in the bag. Close tightly again and shake the bag so the chicken is covered with flour mixture. Repeat this until you have coated all of the chicken pieces.
2. Place the chicken pieces side by side in a baking pan with the skin sides facing up.
3. Bake for 55 minutes or until the chicken is golden brown on the outside.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.