1. Brown ribs seasoned to taste with salt, pepper, and garlic and onion powders in oil heated in an oven safe skillet. Add sliced onions toward end of cooking. Add water and allow ribs to simmer covered for 20 - 25 minutes, or until desired doneness, leaving time for oven cooking and adding more water if necessary.
2. Saute diced onions until soft, and then add 1/2 tsp. garlic and 1/4 tsp. onion powder, juice reserves from the meat, and BBQ sauce. Heat until desired thickness, leaving time for oven cooking.
3. Coat and cover ribs with sauce, reserving the rest for dipping. Bake for 5- 7 minutes in preheated 350 degrees F oven.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.