1 can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, & oregano
1/4 cup ketchup
1 cup fat free cheddar cheese
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Cook the pasta according to directions and drain.
2. Brown the meat with the onion in large skillet and drain. Stir in undrained tomatoes, ketchup, and pasta and heat through.
3. Top with cheese and garnish if desired.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.