1/2 cup Crisco Vegetable Shortening (Press Tightly Into Cup)
1/4 cup PLUS 2 Tbsp. C&H white sugar
1/4 cup PLUS 1 Tbsp. C&H brown sugar (Packed)
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp water
1 large egg
1 1/4 cup Gold Medal All-Purpose flour
1/2 tsp Morton salt
1/2 tsp Arm & Hammer Baking Soda
1 cup Nestle Milk Chocolate Chocolate Chips
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Beat shortening until fluffy. Add both sugars and beat for several minutes until light and fluffy. Add vanilla, water, egg & beat until incorporated.
2. In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt. SLOWLY, add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and stir on low. Add the chocolate chips.
3. Scoop onto baking sheet.
4. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Let it cool on rack & enjoy!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.