1-2 Tablespoons season all and/or accent (to taste/optional)
cups 2 1/2 to 2 3/4 buttermilk (low/no fat)
Topping: Butter and jelly
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Place muffin cups in pan and lightly spray the muffin cups with cooking spray.
2. Brown turkey in skillet over med-high heat, drain, pat dry and crumble. Combine turkey, flour, oat bran, cheese, baking powder and baking soda, season all and accent (to taste/optional). Slowly add buttermilk and stir until moistened (gooey but not soaked).
3. Drop large spoonfuls into muffin cups.
4. Bake for 15-25 minutes until golden brown. (Test doneness with toothpick or fork-ready when it comes out clean).
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.