4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1/2 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch strips
1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/4-strips
1/2 cut sliced green onion
1/2 tsp grated ginger root
1/2 cup reduced-sodium, reduced-fat chicken broth
2 Tbsp dry sherry
2 Tbsp lite soy sauce
2 tsp cornstarch
1 1/2 tsp sugar
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Peel 1 lemon, cut the rind into 1/8-inch pieces, and set aside 2 Tbsp. of rind. Squeeze both lemons to yield 3 Tbsp. of juice; set aside.
2. Pour the oil around the top of a wok or large skillet. Heat the oil for 2 minutes. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper and add it to the wok or skillet. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Remove the chicken and keep it warm. Add the mushrooms, 2 Tbsp. lemon rind, bell peppers, green onion, and ginger root. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Combine 3 Tbsp. of lemon juice, chicken broth, sherry, soy sauce, cornstarch, and sugar in a small bowl and mix well. Add the mixture to the wok and stir-fry 3 minutes or until the mixture is thickened. Return the chicken to the wok and stir-fry 1 minute. Serve with steamed rice.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.