1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a medium bowl, mix the corn flake crumbs, parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese.
2. Dip the chicken breasts in the melted butter, and roll them in the cornflake crumb mixture. Place chicken in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.